Wednesday, March 11, 2009

back from sgh...

Hi all,

Finally came online. Was warded to sgh on monday nite, cos i felt numbness on my left face & head after work.

First, Went straight to my camp's MO, but he says not really a big matter, maybe due to stress & lack of vitamin, so he prescribed me with "redoxon" vit C tablets. but I still feel giddyness, so C.J ( my colleague ) gave me a lift home.

Reached home, still felt the giddyness and numbness, parents worried might be due to some other issue like stroke etc etc, so they send me to SGH A&E dept. waited there for quite sometime b4 the doc could examine me. doc adviced me to be warded and get examined further.
Warded to the transit ward at blk 5, due to insufficient beds in blk 7. After warded, it was quite late liao, so asked my parents to go home first. Then, later, my meow gave me a surprize visit with her sis. bought me some snacks and drinks. after a while, they went home too.

Middle of the nite, my meow meow came back to find me again. ( i feel so touched ) she knows that i'm scared of loneliness. poor her, she juz sit on the chair with head on my bed.

Ard 4am, first nurse came over, took sugar lvl test for me.. ( she asked me not to cry ) 2nd nurse came 10 mins later ( she said, it's my turn to torture u ), both see me young, good to siao kian.. =( after that, went back to sleep...

10 am, my meow meow left, and my mum came... a while later, i was pushed to take a CT scan for my head area. 30 mins later, i was pushed back to my bed... ard 1pm, doctor came and examine me. He told me nothing much was found from the scan, blood & Urine test all good, and i'm alright to be discharged...

Afternoon, i was discharged with MC for the whole week.

Till now, i still feel a bit weirdness in my head area, hope will recover soon. =)

Lastly, wanna thank my meowmeow & family for the love and concern they've given me all these while... jeremie, eric, aaron for rendering me help to drive my car back from camp. Thanks.

That's all folks!!

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment