Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ringing the Bell !

I think it's time for us to ring the bell... tong! tong!! tong!!!
( who's next? ) ... :)

This is a joyous moment for me, for her, for our families, for our friends & for our colleagues. Getting married is not juz exchanging vows & rings, but to keep our vows in mind. I'll put in my very best effort to maintain this relationship, treasuring her every moment in life. We've choosen to take another step of our life, be it happiness or saddness, we'll still endure thru hand in hand...

To elaine my dear, i'll promise to keep those promises, and treasure u every single second of our life. Thank you for giving me warmth and support during our 4 yrs of relationship. I Love U my dear. * muacks *

~ very mushy ~ :P

okie, to my friends out there, =) will update on this special occasion asap.

Good Nitex !!

No comments:

Post a Comment