Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Proposed to her...

Heezz... Here it goes.. 20th March 2009 (our double happiness day)

- Proposed to her.
- 4 Yrs Anniversary.

( i'll keeeeep it shoortt... :P )

Went shopping with her at suntec city. Hand in Hand, we walked into Fish & Co for dinner. Me ordered a cheezy fish n Chips, dear dear ordered a sambal dunno wat fish, with kalamari as our sides. I like the atmosphere at Fish & Co, and happened that day, 2 person's birthday... I would like to take a chance to compliment Fish & Co staffs for their effort put in to sing the "special" birthday song for their customers.

After that, Went up the spiral stair case beside the fountain of wealth. On the way up, i was bracing myself on how and to proposed to her. :P

Eventually, found a spot, where not much ppl are there or walking around, haha... but still, there're still ppl walking around, and couples around there too. I felt so shy lorr..... but, it's once in a lifetime. "Do it or miss it"...

So i choose to do it. :P So, i kneel down infront of her while she was sitting on the bench. I promised her, i'll take care of her, love her, care for her, bla bla bla and also mushy mushy things, and eventually she "nodded her little puppy head"...

I put on the proposal ring for her. heez.. so happy, even passerbys "thumbs up" for me... kinda shy but i still feel very fortunate to have meow meow as my fiancee.

Later on, met up with eric, jeremy, mervin, aaron, guni and their gfs at kallang leisure park. Then later suah to Jalan Kayu for supper :P



Eric, me, jeremie, mervin, aaron =)

That's all folks !!!

nono... P.S.

>> I would like to take this chance to thank my deardear, for being so creative. She actually spent her nite time, without sleeping, made a scrape book of "WE" for me as present. Thank U my dear. Muackiess..

No comments:

Post a Comment