Sunday, March 15, 2009

Till the end...

Listen to the background music... Very Romantic & Meaningful...

All these precious moments, with you by my side.
Must be a gift from heaven, that's holding me all night.
I dont know how i found you, i'm thankful that i have.
Now that i have a love so true, to hold, to keep, to share
In my heart, i can no longer hold inside, all of the love i used to hide
I'll always be with you until the end
In this world, there is no place i'd rather be.
You are my life, my soul, my girl,
And through it all, I know that you've come to see, that u're the one till the end.

All my friends around me say you'd be gone too soon
Baby, i'm gonna make them see, we've found our way back home

In my heart, i can no longer hold inside, all of the love i used to hide
i'll always be with you until the very end.
In this world, there is no place i'd rather be.
You are my life, my sould, my girl

and through it all, i know that you've come to see that you're the one till the end
we'll always be till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment