Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fruitful Day...

Woke up at 11AM. Gave dear a wake up call.

Met her at 12pm, drove her around to meet clients. Then later went over Singapore Swimming Club to meet my solemnisor for discussion on the Solemnisation event.

A very friendly lady, Madam Wong. The way she explains things to us slowly, as this is our first time going thru this ceremony. She said, on that day itself, she'll say "Willy Tan, are u gonna bla bla bla Elaine Woon as ur wife and bla bla bla bla bla... then i'll reply "I DO"... The same thing will be asked by solemnisor to my future wife to be... and she'll reply "I DO".... ( unless she last min change her mind, then she'll say I DON'T ) wahahha ... joking.. :P

But the best part, and the most romantic part is the ring exhanging vows... Vows to take care of her and stuffs like that. Only Love to her, no one else... bla bla bla... (my dear still wanna add more to the vows) ... very bad of her :P

After meeting up with the solemnisor, we carry on to go Redhill area, met up with her supplier. then later go shop for my cousin's present... :P

Juz reached home... First thing i did was, on PC, go ROM website, and do filing of marriage. 2 mths more, she'll be mine !!! ( ^_^ ) V

okie, Nothing much liao...

Think I should really buy a camera to take pics, and liven up my blog... Very wordy and lengthy... SUX...

GOoD Day to all, Tml is thursday, and i'm going back to work... HEezz... Good NiteXX

No comments:

Post a Comment